Plant Manager130000SK, LaGrange
The Plant Manager leads the safe, cost effective Manufacturing, (Polymer and Caulk plant mixing and packaging), Engineering/Maintenance, Shipping/Receiving and Scheduling functions of the Lagrange facility within acceptable quality standards. This includes schedule execution, employee training, mixing, packaging, maximizing quality and customer service with fair/consistent application of HCA’s (Consumer Adhesives) policies and procedures. Adherence to Company Safety, Health and Environment standards and practices is maintained as a top priority. The Plant Manger interacts with Planning, Maintenance, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Accounting, Distribution, Sourcing, Human Resources and other divisions of HCA
What we offer:
The Plant Manager is empowered to make decisions regarding:
- Safety, Health and Environmental decisions.
- Purchasing raw materials, finished goods, equipment and supplies for the plant.
- Correct safety hazards immediately.
- Production staffing levels of Partners, Coaches and Associates.
- Implementation of improvement plans.
- Justification and implementation of capital equipment.
- Evaluate and address performance of all plant personnel.
The Plant Manager shall bear the final responsibility for the following areas:
- Overall budgetary responsibility for manufacturing operations.
- Execution of the schedule to meet plan.
- Safety within all areas of the plant.
- All plant related variances including machine, material and labor.
- Insuring all production employees are properly trained.
- Cultivation of HCA’s culture and values by promoting safety, housekeeping, teamwork, communication and respectful treatment of all individuals.
The essential duties of the Plant Manager are:
- Aggressively promote and support the HCA (Consumer Adhesives) culture and business mission.
- Define, drive and monitor production performance in real time.
- Continuous improvements in safety, cost, productivity and quality.
- Lead and support a work culture ensuring a safe well maintained workplace, including accident notification, investigation and implementing corrective action with follow up.
- Effective communication with all partners within the plant.
- Support the Preventative Maintenance program.
- Drive, lead and support training needs and programs.
- Performance evaluations.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Work closely with engineering and HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) to address any emissions, safety or health issues within the plant.
Metrics include but are not limited to:
- OEE: Overall Equipment Efectiveness
- Production to plan
- Monitor and control plant related variances including material, rework, scrap, equipment, and labor
- Budgetary Performance for the Plant.
- Adherence to quality standards and accuracy of documentation.
- On time and fill rate service levels.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Chemistry or Business discipline.
- MBA a plus. Technical Degree preferred.
- Minimum seven years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum five years of hands-on supervisory experience.
- Exceptional demonstrated people and leadership skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate - including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to lead the Manufacturing team to meet or exceed all of the HCA’s stated goals and objectives.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID 130000SK and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkelna.com/careers