Technical Sales Specialist130001Q8, Cincinnati
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Technical Sales Specialist role is an inside sales position where the Specialist will work independently or in selective collaboration with outside sales professionals, regional managers, key account managers, marketing, distribution and other functional teams to retain and grow existing customers, drive business initiatives, meet or exceed sales and profit objectives while increasing overall customer satisfaction. The role requires a technical competency level that clearly demonstrates understanding of customer processes and applications and the ability to professionally deliver both sales and technical expertise to our customers.
What we offer
· Maintenance and growth of volume, sales and profit through various sales and marketing activities, in support of multiple channels.
· Territory Management includes proactively providing sales and technical support to retain and grow existing customers including:
· Communication and collaboration with multiple internal channels and external customers to become a valued business partner.
· Provide inside sales and technical phone support to existing customers.
· Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend products, solutions, and pricing that deliver customer value.
· Radiate throughout existing customer locations to identify unmet needs and/or competitive opportunities within the account.
· Troubleshoot issues, process customer complaints and escalate issues accordingly.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- Minimum BA/BS degree from accredited college or university (or equivalent work history)
- At least 2 years experience in sales, preferably inside
- Technical and business acumen competencies desired
- Preferred prior experience working with adhesives industry (or related) in sales and/or technical capacity
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career