Strategic Market Analyst130001S7, Irvine, CA
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Develops marketing plans and sales forecasts translating them into operational and profit plans to achieve growth and sales objectives. Analyzes problem/opportunity areas of assigned projects and structures data-gathering function. Gathers and processes data into a form that allows evaluation. Evaluates data and makes recommendations on marketing actions.
- Join acquisition due diligence teams and if acquired, become member of integration team to successfully integrate the acquired business into Henkel Electronic Materials.
- Provide comprehensive analytic market research support. Accesses, verifies, and organizes market trend, competitive intelligence, and sales data. Responsible for defining requirements for analysis and assessing potential business impact. Recommends appropriate courses of action based on research findings.
- On a rotating basis with other Strategic Market Analysts, organize, prepare and document the AE Excom or A NA Excom meetings. As well as providing valuable support to the AE CSVP in these meetings, this is a key development opportunity to observe and learn how the business is run and be exposed to more strategic business issues.
- The Strategic Market Analyst will also assist AE Excom members to prepare presentations for internal meetings, customer visits and project reviews.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Knowledge of marketing strategic planning concepts and frameworks, business issues and concepts, research methodology, general management and financial analysis.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career