Key Account Manager, National Chain140006OA, Minneapolis
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
The Territory for this position is Minneapolis, MN. The Key Account Manager/National Chains is responsible for the achievement of the Company Sales Goal though Sales development in their Territory focusing on Quantitative and Qualitative Salon Sales. The position is responsible for achieving the annual Sales Plan and providing Monthly updates. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
What we offer
- Work closely with our National Chain customers and their marketing teams to target and obtain new quantitative distribution points for all product categories.
- Assist in developing strategies and programs with existing customers to increase the qualitative distribution of all product categories.
- Use and manage the Sales and Marketing budget in conjunction with the Vice President of Sales to drive the Company Plan.
- This is a traveling position that covers their specific Region determined on their home base.
- Create, build and maintain on-going client relationships with National Chain customers.
- Attend required National and Regional Sales Meetings.
- Establish with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems.
Who we are looking for
- College with 3 years Regional Management Experience and 5 years Sales Experience.
- Bachelors of Business Degree with 1 years Regional Management Experience and 3 years Sales Experience.
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career