Customer Journey Manager (m/f)140006VF, Düsseldorf
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatment. Our products and technologies are of great value for our customers, they are found in many areas of our daily lives. For Industrial Adhesives, we are looking for dedicated and professional support.
What we offer
- Steering, measurement and follow-up on inter-actions between Henkel and customers
- Developmet and implementation of concepts to enhance the Customer Experience at selected touch points
- Integration of selected Customer Satisfaction Items in overall Customer Experience framework (process)
- Developement of the plans for future consolidation & improvement of defined customer satisfaction items
- Definition of right metrics and selection of external partners
- Creation of Customer Journey Dashboard
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Management / Communication / Science
- Professional experience at least 10 years
- Experience in marketing (5 years), in sales (2 years), in customers management (2 years) appreciated
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience in international environment
- Strong in motivation and coordination of the teams working in a project structure
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career