Maintenance Mechanic (Delaware, OH)6772US, Delaware
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion.Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
The individual for this position will be performing general maintenance work as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor to include, but not limited to hydraulic, electrical, plumbing, boilers and metal fabrication.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain various pumps, motors, fans and other chemical processing equipment as necessary with minimal downtime.
- Operate forklift and hoists.
- Work from ladders, scaffolding and man-lifts up to a height of 50 feet.
- Assist in planning various projects.
- Maintain area in neat, clean and organized manner.
- Follow 5S standard of housekeeping.
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental policies, procedures and programs.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing.
- Self starter, who requires little supervision.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Must have good mechanical and industrial electrical knowledge.
- Must be willing to work overtime and off shift work.
- Safe work record.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career